Step 1 - Registration Payment
Pay your registration fee through bank transfer according above conference bank account. Keep payment-slip of your paper.
- Registration fee includes the two days of the conference (all sessions and keynotes) and conference kit (conference guide and electronic proceedings).
- No cancellation/refund is accepted after September 10, 2022, or is given for no-shows. Payment for refund will be settled ONLY after the conference date with 30% cancellation charge applied.
- To be eligible for publication in IEEEXplore, an author of a paper is required to present his/her paper. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (i.e. removal from IEEE Xplore), if the paper is not presented at the conference.
- Member of IEEE/ECTI must declare a valid membership status (such as, a copy of member card or other membership evidence upon registration).
Step 2 - Filling your registration information
Fill details of your registration. Registration notification
Step 3 - Sending related information
Download following documents and fill the information.
- Response to Comments of the Reviewers Response-to-Review-Comments
- Author Biography Author Biography
Sending following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the email topic as “1750XXXXXX-Attaced-Files-Registration” (1750XXXXXX means your paper-id):
1. Response to Comments of the Reviewers
2. Author Biography
3. IEEE/ECTI member (if any)
4. Student ID Card (if any)
5. Payment registration slip (just in case)